Working with the Neurodivergent Coach
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM The Neurodivergent Coach
- All our coaching, training and mentoring is experiential and facilitated learning, with you at the centre.
- We are committed to working in small groups and 1-2-1, and we focus on the people in the room.
- We will make the space safe enough.
- There will be no judgement when mistakes are made.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Please arrive 2 minutes early and ensure you are ready to begin on time so we can make a good start together. This is to respect each other’s learning and to ensure we can admit you.
- You will be at every session, fully present, and cameras on, unless there is a real emergency. For last-minute issues please contact email@example.com
- For 1-1 coaching sessions that you need to cancel please give us 5 working days (UK) notice, unless it is a real emergency.
- If you need to cancel with less than 5 working days’ notice please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. There could be a rescheduling cost incurred for late cancellations.
- The difference between on-site and online training and coaching is that online can be recorded. Sometimes, with your permission, we will do that to enhance your learning.
- We will ask you for your permission.
- There will be a recording notification on your screen (or in audio prompt if you are not using video) when you log in or when the host starts the recording.
- Recordings will be stored on our system in a secure place. They will only be shared with delegates on your course; we insist they are not shared beyond the group.
- They will be deleted after 6 months.
- Any conversation will remain confidential to your coach/ supervisor/ trainer or the group unless you disclose an illegal activity or there is a risk to yourself, to others or by others. This means that we do not share information back to your organisation.
- Your training group will agree on confidentiality parameters at the start of the work. If you are concerned by anything shared with you by another delegate, please share the information with your trainer.
- We will not pass on personal information to anyone outside The Neurodivergent Coach unless any or all of these apply.
- You give express consent to disclose information.
- Your trainer believes that you or a third party is in serious danger
- Your trainer would be liable to civil or criminal court procedure if the information was not disclosed
- In all cases, you will be encouraged to pass on the information to the relevant person or agency yourself. In line with professional requirements, trainers may discuss matters arising during the course with a supervisor external to The Neurodivergent Coach. In this process, your anonymity is maintained.
- If your organisation sponsors the work, we abide by their safeguarding policy. If you are on an open course, we use The Neurodivergent Coach’s safeguarding policy. The trainer will consult our Safeguarding Officer, Nathan Whitbread, to decide on a course of action.
COACHING/SUPERVISION/MENTOR COACHING with The Neurodivergent Coach:
- For 1-1 sessions that you need to cancel, please give us 5 working days (UK) notice, unless it is a real emergency.
- Please use the reschedule/cancel link in your confirmation email. If you need to cancel with less than 5 working days’ notice, please Email: email@example.com. There could be a rescheduling cost incurred for late cancellations.
- Openness: If your coach/supervisor/mentor ever says or does anything that you don’t feel comfortable with or if you have a concern with the way you are working, please let them know immediately. For your work together to be effective, you’ll have to be honest with them. Any problems, please contact Nathan on 07727678291
- Nature of Relationship: You enter into this relationship with the understanding that you are responsible for creating your own results.
- Professional Standards: All our coaches receive regular supervision and continuing professional development from trained and experienced coaching supervisors.
- All your data is put into our virtual filing cabinet.
- This is to keep it private and secure.
- We only hold the information you send us.
- Usually, this is details like name, email address, phone number, address, and whether you have had coaching/ training/ coaching supervision.
- We won’t tell anyone that we are working with you.
- Many people come back hoping that we will remember them so we will keep records for 5 years that say you have received training from us.
- If you would like us to delete your records (except financial records in our accounts) sooner than that, let us know, and we will happily do that.
- As a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), The Neurodivergent Coach maintains their ethics and standards of behaviour. You can review the ICF Code of Ethics here www.coachingfederation.org/ethics.
Additional Small print
- In this Agreement, “we” “us” or “I” shall be (The Neurodivergent Coach), and “the Client” or “you” shall be any person, company, or entity who enters into a contract with (The Neurodivergent Coach).
- The type of services we provide shall be coaching and shall not be measured by results.
- A job is confirmed when we receive a verbal, email, or other confirmation from you stating clearly that you are commissioning the work.
- Projects are usually agreed upon on a price-per-project basis unless otherwise specified.
- We will produce an estimate of the charges to deliver a project based on the information supplied by you. We reserve the right to amend this fee if your requirements change.
- We reserve the right to levy payment upfront or a deposit and staged payments on any project undertaken.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment is due on receipt of our invoice this will often be in advance of the work being carried out.
- In accordance with the Government initiative to end late payments to small businesses, we reserve the right to charge interest of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate for business-to-business transactions on any late payments.
- If an invoice is unpaid, no further work will be carried out until the account is settled.
- Interest and compensation for debt recovery costs will be made under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. This includes the possibility of the Client being referred to a debt collection agency and being subject to a claim being made in the Small Claims Court.
- You will provide us with the appropriate information to fulfil the brief.
- We will not disclose to any third party, any information obtained as the result of a project.
- After completing a project, we may approach you for a testimonial to be included in our portfolio, marketing information, or on the website.
- The agreement and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions shall not be varied except by mutual consent between us and you, in writing.
- In the event a dispute arises, we will work together to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation. In the unlikely event that it is needed, disagreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. If any elements of this agreement are held to be invalid, all other elements will still remain as part of our agreement.